Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i hate it

photography


I hate it how
  • stress is taking over my life
  • i never have time for me anymore
  • i cant seem to find the time to give my best friends a call
  • even when im doing something for someone else, it goes unappreciated
  • im doing everything i can but its not good enough
  • my parents are making me see a shrink
  • my best friends are moving away
  • i have 5 homework projects at once
  • my heart sucker broke
  • my plans just arent good enough
  • im always there for them but they cant seem to do the same for me
  • my parents dont know me at all
  • im devoting all my time to this when i know itll go to waste
  • they cant agree with me for just this once
  • theyll probably completely forget about me

I love it how

  • after all i havnt done and have forgotten, theyre still my best friends
  • kelsey is just so damn amazing
  • jon still likes me
  • my necklace is fun to play with
  • v-day is comin up
  • the sun is out
  • im throwing the going away bash
  • even after they leave, kelsey will be by my side

3 quips:

Alex said...

Well, in general, this is how it goes for me:

I hate it how...
-I MISS MY ASH TOO MUCH FOR WORDS. IT MAKES MY HEART ACHE LIKE IT'S NEVER GOING TO GET BETTER.

I love....
-ASHLEY. THAT'S IT.

Skippy said...

I know the things you hate, can sometimes over-power the things you love. But you have to stay positive!!! Yes, I know, when you're down, you are feeling like "what the crap, who is she to say stay positive? How on earth can I stay positive, when I feel like giving the finger to the world!"

Well, worlds of encouragement always work for me in times of doubt

kelseyy said...

hells yea kaffa you better believe im gonna be there[:

and no way in the universe are BJ
gonna forget about you. we wont let them. you bet your cute little face that when i can legally get there with you, we are gonna go see them as much as humanly possible. and they will come and visit too. i promise everything will fall how it's suppose to[:

as far as mama and papa minyard go,
i have no idea what to do. i really wish i could just swoop in with words of wisdom that would make it all go away but i'm gonna need to thing super hard and super long on that one.

and the fucking shrink can kiss my not so black ass if they think there is something wrong with you, besides how purely amamzing you are.

i loveeeeee you[: