Sunday, January 4, 2009

whats happenin hot stuff?

photography



"Computers are ignorance in a box"
~ Maggie Knors
goodness i miss that girl. i havnt seen or talked to her in so long. but i still remember most of the things she said to me. and her bubbly, sparkling, always optimistic personality. she really had an impact on me and she probably doesnt even know it. i wish i knew how to get a hold of her so i could let her know.

but yes my computer is stupid.
i dunno what the deal is but every time i turn it on it gets stuck on a black screen with a white blinking dash. sooo i snuck downstairs onto my sisters computer and im majorly hoping she doesnt come home sometime soon. shell be royally pissed.

well its officially 2009!
to me it honestly doesnt feel any different. its just another day passing by. but im going to try to make my days count. make them different and life impacting. i dont want to fall into a boring endless cycle. i have a feeling thatll happen once school starts back up. tuesday, ugh. itll just be school every day then tennis on monday, lazy tuesday, church wednesday, church band practice thursday, friends friday and saturday or just lazy, then church sunday. the same thing over and over again. i want excitement. i want something new and life changing. something that makes me think. something that challenges me to make a difference or impact someones life.
i doubt thatll happen though, it rarely does.

i really really really miss my friends. i havnt spent time with them in so long. i realized today that i dont have a best friend. i dont even really have a super close friend. it used to be brittany and jackie but i havnt hung out with them or even really talked with them in at least two weeks. i have been spending a lot of time with kelsey and jennifer lately though. kelsey is really easy to talk to and im not afraid of being judged by her. i think our friendship has definite potential.

katie and i hung out today with, gulp, caylin. caylin is well, frankly a bitch and extremely fake. i just cant figure out if she likes me or not. she acts one way one day and another way the next. and she tells certain people she likes me and others she doesnt. i found out some stuff about her that makes her like that but still, everyone has SOME control over the way they act. at least i know shes trying to fix it though.

i miss janna and alex and annick more than anything. i would walk miles just to see them. i really want to visit more than anything. it just isnt fair that i was ripped away from the only friends who have always had my back, who are there for me no matter what happens. i keep forgetting to call them. it really makes me hate myself. i miss them so much and think about them constantly, no lie. but it seems like every time i do im hanging out with someone else or am about to go somewhere or something. im just too busy. by the time i get a break to do something its midnight and too late. im going to write myself like 50320554 notes and put them everywhere for me to call them tomorrow. no matter what im doing, when it pops into my mind, im going to call right then. i promise. i just need to hear the voices of my best friends. they really have no idea how much i care.

well its late and i think i just heard holly get home. gotta skadaddle. i have no idea when ill be able to blog next but ill get on asap.

i love you, i really really do

ashleyy

3 quips:

Janna said...

i love you so very much, and i know that you're busy! don't beat yourself up if you don't call me, i don't hate you for it. but i do misss you so very much my dear.


and about your computer; is there a floppy disk in it? because that may be the problem, haha. if there is, take it out and see if it fixes it.

Kaatie said...

loveeee youuuu

Alex said...

I miss you.