Thursday, August 6, 2009

friday night freakout

scared ballon Pictures, Images and Photos



...well thursday but whatever

i had registration today. i love registration day. you see your friends and find out your classes. and i went school supply and clothes shopping. it was so fun. i all around feel more prepared for junior year. but im FREAKING OUT.

ive compared schedules with all my friends and i dont have any classes with any of them. jon and kelsey both have different classes and lunches than me. im afraid i wont see them at all. i dont know what ill do. im so scared that ill be all alone next year. i was planning on having them around to help me through the day. not to mention spanish (yikes). my mom said its an opportunity to make new friends which i guess is true but i dont need new friends. i dont really want them either. im comfortable in my circle of friends and i like where i stand. but i guess a new person is alright. i just hope i have someone to talk to and exchange looks with during those dull classes.

my class schedule is kind of a handful too. ive got some tough classes. thank God for kilmer. heres my schedule...

this is gonna suck
1st semester:
1-integrated chem/physics- walker
2- spanish 3-ragon
3- us history- fraze, a
4-study hall- mudrack
5-english 11/h- schaefer
6-precalc/trig- vanderlaan
7-drawing- kilmer
lunch: c normal. b block day

2nd semester:
1-advanced fashion- mulligan
2-english 11/h- schaefer
3-study hall- bowie
4-spanish 3- ragon
5-us history- snyder
6-icp- chapman
7-precalc/trig- vanderlaan

oh and did i mention lunch? scary stuff. ahhhh. wish me luck.

i love you

pass me a note?


ashleyy

1 quips:

Skippy said...

whoa...
That stinks you didn't get a lot of classes with your friends.
I know what your Mom said might sound corny, but it's a nice way to look at it. It makes things seem a little less hopeless. I understand that you feel comfortable with your friends, but new people are cool as well...well some are...most...you just have to find they right ones.

I wish you luck with your new school year, and I'm sure things will work out fine.