Tuesday, July 22, 2008

lets live our life on thames street

Im completely sick of this town. i really am. im sick of being ditched by my friends and ending up spending these long nights alone. im too lonely in this god damned town. i need a new start.

i want more than anything to get a liscense/car, drive down to tennessee, pick up janna, and just go. we'll just drive away and never look back. were going to open up a coffee house on thames street after we graduate. thats our plan. two best friends working together. we'll name it something cool like coffeehouse soundtrack or all time high cafe (after all time low of course). and we'll invite new sound bands to come and play. and of course with those bands comes delicious boys with outstanding hair. we will be unstoppable. and while we do all this we will be molding our minds in great colleges just to prove our parents wrong and say "HOT DAMN WE DID IT!"

this is what i want to do. this is what i want to be. i just want to live a happy life. eventually meet a boy who cares about me as much as i care about him. and well live happy together. and he and i and janna and her future loverboy will all be best friends. we will live in a trendy loft above our trendy thames street cafe and not have a care in the world. i have no idea what my job will be later on or what college i want to go to. i just know that i will be successful and be going places. and i want to do it all with my friends by my side.

those are my life goals. not much so far. i just want to go with the flow. i just want to get out of this town and start doing something that makes a difference.

i miss janna more than words can describe.
love ashleyy

1 quips:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Ashley. I swear to the stars and back that we will make this dream come true. I promise you. For right now though, we just gotta be tuff. I love you!