Sunday, November 9, 2008

destroy the worries, play in the leaves

Fairytale, 3 Pictures, Images and Photos



my life seems jumbled.
all my problems have fallen away to reveal a new set of problems and insecurities. i just wish i could rake them up into a pile like leaves on a fall day.

my gingerboy is great. he really really is. ive never felt this way about anyone before and he just makes me feel so special. but im afraid of what will happen to us. relationships dont last forever. especially in highschool. young love is fleeting. im afraid ill slip up. i dont know much about being a good girlfriend. i dont know a lot of things. i feel so naieve. it sucks. it gets me questioning everything i do. everything i say. i dont like it. but i do like him and i like the way he looks at me. so im just going to try and get the hang of things.

brittany and jackie seem to be distancing themselves from me. their moving date moved up to winter break now instead of summer break. theyve moved so many times before, maybe they found out that its easier to take the distance ahead of time. i dont know. but i dont like it. theyre my best friends and i dont want to lose them. but it seems like every time i try to make plans or even have a conversation with them, theyre too busy. i cant deal with losing another best friend. i just cant. i dont have anyone else to turn to.

one of my friends has me worried. she isnt herself. all i want is for her to happy. all i want is to be there for her. i love her so much. shes my best friend and always has been. i just wish there was some way i could help.

hopefully everything will fall into place. ill be able to pile them up and sort through. then dive right in and enjoy life. just work through the worries and live.

buy me a rake?

i love you

ashleyy

4 quips:

Kaatie said...

katie volunteers to be said rake :] because she loves her hashbrown so much.

lets make love soon.

Alex said...

i wuv you.
i'm sure you're a great girlfriend cos you're a great friend and you're a FANTASTIC gal :)
and...you mentioned that you don't have anyone else to talk to.


...you can always talk to me, ashtastic. I love you more than you know. I'm already picking out your Christmas present, if you didn't know.

Stay sharp, girl.

xxx.

kelseyy said...

mm this reminds me of a sooong
Appleblossom by the white stripes
listen.
i lovee you potato pants[:

Elizabeth! said...

I love you so muchh, Ashley!

and Heyheyhey, my dad has an art opening in Indiana in early December and I might get to go with him; could you come to Evansville for a day, do you think? I would LOVE tosee youuu.