Wednesday, November 19, 2008

thanks for missing me

alone Pictures, Images and Photos


friends mean the world to me. theyre what sustains me. they keep me going.


nothing crushes me more than a friend who doesnt seem to care

my best friends are moving. its going to be hell for me. i know that already. so i feel like i need to try and spend at least some time with them. but no. they dont even want to fucking try. they seem more and more distant every day. i try to make plans, they come up with some stupid excuse. i try to text them, they give me the shortest answers possible then just all together stop talking. its rediculous and makes me feel like shit.

they dont even try to act like theyre going to miss me. not at all. theyve moved seven times already so they seem cold about it. they seem to not even care that their leaving behind all of their friends. they dont even think of how hard it is for us

i tried to make plans for the dance with them. but they "dont feel like going". and then they say that they really do have reasons for turning down all my plans and that they dont just make up excuses. does "i dont feel like it" sound like a good reason to you? no. it doesnt.

dont they realize that i pray and wish every night that they wouldnt have to move?

i tried talking about it. i tried asking why theyve been so distant with me lately. i tried making plans. i tried to figure out why they keep turning them down. i just dont know. im sick of trying. every time i try they turn it into some big fight. im just sick of it.

will you try for me?

i love you

ashleyy

1 quips:

Alex said...

love youuuuuuuuuu.