Thursday, October 9, 2008

and the world is dark blue

zebra! Pictures, Images and Photos


So i feel really weird today for some reason. as in antsy or something. i think it might be excitemtent or something. im pretty sure the guy i like likes me back. for the first time is about 90% clear. which i definitly like. usually hes all vague and i have no idea what hes thinking. lately though, hes been looking at me differently. i really really hope something comes out of it. then this antsyness can turn into happiness. im really ready for some love in my life. there hasnt been any yet and im ready to hop on the train. i just hope its less stressful and confusing as many people say it is. hah. like i would ever be lucky enough for that to happen.

klamsldkmfal;skdmf =]]]]]]]]]]]] =//?

thats pretty much what my thoughts are right now. a whole big jumbled mess of emotions and hopes and dreams and who knows what the hell else.

will you love me if he doesnt?
i know ill love you


ashleyy

3 quips:

darling girl said...

just like me and cameron.
ugh.
i hope it goes WONDERFUl for you, dearie!

Jocelyn said...

life does come at you fast. And it sucks... majorly. Cool pictures by the way! You don't know me but when I get bored I blog surf! Hit me back!

Skippy said...

I LOOOVE the pics, its pretty rad.

I'm sure that guy likes you back, all guys are painfully vauge...and expect all us girls to be mindreaders, but if you're feeling a good vibe I say go for it!