Sunday, October 5, 2008

wild thang, you make my heart sang




so today i got my AP magazine
always a happy day.

and there on the front cover was Forever the Sickest Kids =]]
they also happen to grace my wall. i lovee them.
and then i opened it and flipped through and found some amazing new bands

i just love finding new things to add to my neverending itunes library. it gives me a thrill what can i say? I found TV/TV which reminds me of Cobra Starship and we all know how much i love THEM. They recorded their new EP with Zack Odom and Kenneth Mount from All Time Low and Cartel. i also found Action Item, Crosstown Rivalry, and plenty of other bands to look up and add to my ipod. pretty soon im gonna run out of room. never good. but im sure ill figure something out.

im in a really good mood today. i have nothing to do at all but be lazy and go with the flow. maybe ill do something with katie. we havnt hung out in a while. hmm.

well i might blog about something more interesting later tonight. i was just struck with a sudden blog mood. check out the new tunes loves. =]

i love youhh
do you love me too?

ashleyy

4 quips:

Skippy said...

YAY for good mood! I know they are rare for me as well. I mean like a smiling-happy-go-lucky-I-want-to hug-everyone-I-see...kinda happy mood...it is rare.

And I will let you know if I ever write and/or publish a book. LoL.

Skippy said...

Oh and I love the picture sooo much!


-sorry for commenting twice!

Janna said...

WELL HAY THERE JACK BARAKAT WITH A HAIRDRYER.

Elizabeth! said...

Of Course I love you!!!

I missmissmiss you, dearrr.