Monday, October 20, 2008

my parents are hilarious, really

X Sleeping Beauty Pictures, Images and Photos



so i went through the day today not feeling too well. when i got home i was more than ready for a nice long nap to recharge before i did my homework. i went to sleep around 6 and was planning on taking an hour nap.

as you know, these days it gets harder and harder to tell days from night. well my parents thought it would be funny to walk around the house and change all the clocks to say 8 am instead of 8 pm. so i woke up and started freaking out because i was late for school and i hadnt done any of my homework or anything. and i wandered around the house because noone was home. and then i left a few colorful messages on both of my parents answering machines because noone picks up of course.

it took about 30 minutes for me to realize that it was actually still monday. im still a little confused even though i straightened everything out. i dont really know what to do with myself and i cant think sraight. oh parents can be a laugh. let me tell you.

quick! yo late for school!

haha try living it

i love you!

ashleyy

2 quips:

Kaatie said...

all i have to say is:
they would.

kelseyy said...

haha ohh
the minyards
i like them
most of the time
well mama minyard lol