Sunday, September 14, 2008

BREE BREE

SO BROKENCYDE IS OFFICIALLY AMAZING
i can honestly say that i had one of the best nights of my life.
i went to Miss Q's today with kelsey, jennifer, and paulina. i got to witness the amazing performance of jordan of the ready set. hes even more attractive in person. mmm. i am convinced that this man is my soulmate. hes sooo sweet and really funny. he made jokes during the technical difficulties. haha.
HE SIGNED MY SHOE. it made me happpyyyy.

I HAD MY FIRST REAL MOSHING EXPERIENCE.
it was sooo cool. just the feeling of the music pushing everyone to the front. crowd surfers flying everywhere. the whole crowd moving as one with their hands in the air. you can really feel the music flow through you. (especially when the speakers are busting in your eardrums). brokencyde was sooo great. i never really liked them but when i saw them live i fell in love. just their connection to the crowd. you can really tell theyre dedicated and having fun. its not just their job its their love, their life, their past, their future. usually that kind of music is too intense for me. but this was just undeniably amazing. 7 even stage dived. he landed right in front of me and i helped him up. =]]]. kelsey got to hold his hand for at least a minute while he was on stage. "our fingers were criss-crossy!!"
bahaha.

so overall
this was one of the best nights of my life. it possibly and probably even topped warped tour. no lie. i just can not wait for my next miss qs experience. no dissappointment whatsoever.

love you all!
ashleyy

0 quips: