Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ugh parents are annoying

so im grounded which is why ive been slacking in the blogging department lately
it really is quite annoying

i made my dad mad by doing my nails on the carpet and he slapped me in the head
so i yelled at him for it and told him never to touch me again.
that didnt make him too happy.
but i think i deserve just as much respect as any other person. yes i am his daughter and he does have authority over me but thats no excuse whatsoever to hit me. and i told him that which resulted in him taking away my phone and my computer. sad sad story. what i really hate is how he never tells me when i get it back. i ask him and he just says "when you adjust your attitude and stop being a bitch." but i just cant help it. i really cant. he just completely and totally infuriates me. hes never ever been nice to me. ever. so when he walks in the room i have to get mean or else ill break down from the criticism and looks he gives me. its the only way for me to stand strong. if i dont, ill be stomped all over. sadly this results in taken away priveledges. ugh.

you might be wondering how im on the computer now when im supposed to be grounded. well i had to print something off for school and my mom forgot that i was on here. haha lucky me!
so ill just blog for a while and see if i get into trouble.

i really want my phone back. really. it does nothing at all to disconnect me from my friends. it just makes me angrier. my friends are the only thing that keeps me sane. without them i could possibly die. either that or go phsyco. no lie. if my family was all i had i would run away. friends are the only thing keeping me here. that and fear of whats out there. im a big chicken.

i think i need to find another way to deal with my dad. maybe i should just not say anything and sit on my hands or something. oh and did i mention that i always get the incredibly strong urge to punch him in the throat? dont worry i never have. i would get my ass beaten. but anywho, i really dont want anymore stuff taken away. that would suck big time.

alas madre has discovered me.
ill get on as often as possible

eye lurve youhhh
ashleyy

0 quips: