Sunday, August 17, 2008

daw. i love my alex

so i called alex today and it made me really happy. i got to talk to my best friend who i havnt talked to in quite a while. we recapped and talked about stuff that was bugging us and talked about what were gonna do when i come visit. and we talked about how the kid who is stalking her is acctually his creepy grandpa who thinks they have a lot in common and wants to make sweet passionate old man love to her. hehe. quite exciting.

but yes. overall this has been a pretty good day. well except my dad whos a complete ass 24-7. buuut im getting used to it. well thats all i can think of today

i love you my favorite tennessean, indianese, and random worldwide friends!
ashleyy

4 quips:

Triss Teh said...

friends are good

Alex said...

I LOVE YOU ASHPANTS.
GETCHO SELF SOME CHAPLIP!
and tell me when you get your rocket ship in the mail, mmkay?

Kaatie said...

no actually, i think he's alright just the way he is. im rubbing off on him already, just ask him! weve formed an english class clique, its pretty great.

Alex said...

LIPCHAP, WHATEVER!