Tuesday, August 5, 2008

drama drama drama, when will it all end so i can post a REAL blog

yes readers i am truly sorry that the last few blogs have been a little, well, lacking interesting info. ive been having some rough times in this hell of a life and need a vent. sooo here it is.

sadly my exfriend found that "free at last" blog and posted it everywhere she possibly could just to make me seem like the bad guy. which i definitly am not. all i wanted was to get out of a bad friendship and end it quietly. but i guess she has to end everything with a bang. lucky me lucky me. i just hope i dont lose anyone who truly mean something to me through all of this. except maybe it would be a good thing. it could help me figure out who my true friends are. i guess ill just see what the next move is in this currently unhappy life of mine.

yes i say unhappy but do i mean it? i really have been in a better mood lately now that im not dealing with the debate in my head of whether or not to drop a bad friend. the only thing thats bringing me down is the whole thing about her trying to ruin my life. that can put a damper on anyones good mood. then theres also another little story about some guy. ugh wont even go into that confusing territory. buut anyways. i am pretty excited about the whole school starting thing. i know what a geek right? but i cant wait to see my friends (hopefully ill still have some after all this is over) and get back into the swing of things. maybe after we get caught up into all the schoolwork and tight schedules all this will just go away. thats what i hope.

i was hoping that sophomore year would be the best year ever. i read that as jannas goal and it inspired me to make it mine. although this summer has been drama packed and it will most likely reflect on the rest of the year too. there goes my goal! oh well. im still going to try and push through and not make a mess of my life. im just going to try and get great grades and do good in tennis and keep the friends i have got. hello school year, here i come.

remember i love you,
ashleyy

0 quips: