Wednesday, August 27, 2008

puttin on the ritz

ive been a little obsessed with shiny toy guns lately.
no idea why.

today was a pretty good day. i love wednesdays. i have all my super easy classes.
english, homeroom, study hall, and art.
yay for slacker coloring days!!
and i have a GREAT homeroom
in it i have my favorite twins, my dirty mexican, and three of the hottest guys in school.
all sitting around my table.
during that class i feel like the luckiest girl alive.
yay for delicious boys

oh and gaby made my day today
gaby the dirty mexican to twins brittany and jackie: do you have the same birthday?
brittany: no mines on august 22 and jackies is on july 31
gaby: woah is that possible? are you still considered twins?
brittany: yeah were a special kind
gaby:cooooool. i want to be a special twin
me: oooh but you are gaby. you are.
ahahahahhahaha. good times and gabys blonde moments


im going to tennessee on friday
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!
as you could imagine.
i get to see all my friends and meet new people.
yayayayayyayay

love youhhh
ashleyy

3 quips:

Kaatie said...

its ethan hess. hes a junior.

Kaatie said...

but we arent going out yet.

Kaatie said...

yes he did.
x_X