Saturday, August 16, 2008

fuck regret, lets burn this city down

im in an odd mood today. well ive been in this mood a while now acctually. i cant really put it into words but im going to try. i think its a kind of loneliness or something. i feel empty. i need something or someone to fill me. i dont know. i just need someone who i know is there for sure. i have friends of course. but lately it seems theyve been disconnected with me. even with school starting and i see them every day. i just have a bad feeling about something that hasnt happened yet but will happen. or maybe it has. i just dont know.

oh well. at least i have something to look forward to and distract me from this mood at least for a moment. i get to go to my favorite place in the world. tennessee! i get to see my best friends who have always and will always be there for me. i get to skip school on friday and stay until monday since its laborday weekend. that means that i get to go to the alcoa football game. its the biggest game of the season so allll of my friends will be there. im so excited! i just hope my mom doesnt freak and decide not to go. and i hope that katie can go. so im going to just think of that through the next week and have it be what keeps me going.

oh and theres this guy that i just cant shake out of my mind. ugh. not good.
i need a guy though. really bad. any takers?

i love you!
ashleyy

1 quips:

Janna said...

I LOVE YOU. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU.